This is something that I've "just recently" finished but I had a lot of thoughts about it while doing it and wanted to share.
I've had this war rig sitting on my to do pile for years and years. Well not actually sitting on my to-do pile I started working on it and then I dropped the idea because I stopped playing Gaslands or rather other people around me stopped playing at all.
And that's fine that's normal nothing wrong with that.
The issue that pulled up now is that I wanted, really, really, wanted to do the War Rig campaign that's available for Gaslands that's why I started this building in the first place.
The thing is this wasn't really that much of a happy build it was more of a struggle
The previous need (aka. Wysiwyg build idea) that started the build, the idea for it was long gone and the new me looked at it and wasn't really happy with the build but then again I didn't want to spend time doing it from scratch because I know that it's going to be used only a few times and then it's going to be parked and probably never touched again
So I decided to go with the original idea aka. go with the flow.
Problem is that the flow never really jumped on and it was more of a struggle.
It was a bit of enthusiastic when I started painting and used the I think it's called lupercall green and it started taking shape. But in overall it's not that it's bad, it's just blunt. It just doesn't pop
The cab is okay it has a few features that I like but the trailer is mostly just armor panels and the two guns on top and the dropper in the back.
I wanted to do it as wysiwyg as possible and I did fot the original idea but in the end I scrapped that and decided on something a little bit different.
So lesson for today: finish your projects quickly or you might change your mind and not be super duper happy with them in the future!
Comments
Post a Comment