Latest field reports

Night Goblin - How to paint

Korzystając z luźniejszego weekendu pomalowałem jednego z goblinów których przygotowuję do swojego projektu lochowo-bitewnego.

I used the little bit of time that I had during the weekend to paint one of my Night Goblins that I am preparing for my dungeon/battle project.










Standardowo aby jak za rok gdy zacznę malować resztę nie zapomnieć co i jak lista farb.

  • Czarny podkład,
  • Drybrush mixem Abbaddon Black GW i Stonewall Grey Vallejo + krawędzie Stonewall Grey,
  • Skóra Lorren Forrest GW + Rozjaśnienia Scorpion Green GW,
  • Elementy metalowe Warplock Bronze GW +  krawędzieRetributor Armour GW,
  • Księżyc na tarczy Yriel Yellow GW  +  Wash Fungean Orange  + punktowo Wash Nuln Oil GW,
  • Pasek Red Leather Vallejo, 
  • Zęby i oczy Vallejo white,
  • Źrenice i drzewiec włóczni GW Blood Red,
  • Buty German BiegeWWII Vallejo,
  • Wszystko do smaku pokryte washem Nuln Oil GW.


The usual paint list to remember how I did what 
  • Black spray undercoat,
  • Drybrush with mix Abbaddon Black GW and Stonewall Grey Vallejo + edges Stonewall Grey,
  • Skin Lorren Forrest GW +  Scorpion Green GW,
  • Metal elements Warplock Bronze GW +  edges Retributor Armour GW,
  • Moon on shield Yriel Yellow GW  +  Wash Fungean Orange  + just a bit of Nuln Oil here and there,
  • Belt Red Leather Vallejo,
  • Teeth and eyes Vallejo white,
  • Pupils and wooden spear handle GW Blood Red,
  • Shoes German Biege WWII Vallejo,
  • Everything washed down with Nuln Oil GW according to taste.