Quite a bit of pause !
The truth is I did not get anything done during the summer holidays, way too much distractions in real life. Thankfully starting with September I was able to follow up with some painting!
Done:
- FSD crabs (1 brute, 2 workers)
- Chaos space marine kitbash champion
- FSD conglomerate tank - this was picked up and finished as a quick side project!
Wip:
- FSD crabs (10 workers, 1 brute, 1 breeders)
- Legions Imperialis Tarantulas (10? stands) - not really sure/tempted to finish those.
- FSD Enlisted artillery (picked it up once again since I wanted to expand my options for a convention I thought I would attend)
Dropped:
- FSD terrain (quite a lot of it!)
- Gaslands "Lucky Kitay" car
- Gaslands sports car
As a sidequest I posted some Gaslands car pictures on the Gaslands photo submission: https://www.patreon.com/planetsmashergames/posts/gaslands-2026-167926262
Maybe the third edition rulebook will contain a picture of my car?!
I'm trying to organize a bigger birthday battle in 6mm, but the organization effort is slow (on my end). Hope it will happen at some point in time (this year I really really hope :D )
At the beginning of October there is the yearly Solaris 7 convention. It's mostly a Battletech thing so I will probably skip it? - I was actually planing on going (if anything just to "get out" a bit more, but unfortunately as each Fall season I got sick and had to stay in bed.
Also the Yearly Gladius convention was moved to January 2027 which means that my convention season closed early this year!
There is a One Page Rules Fantasy Skirmis tourney planned in my city so I might just end up going to play there? Who knows!
For now I'm just happy to get the hobby train started again :)








