For a long time I wanted to make some Terminators for my Space Marines, finally I found some time and will to finish one detachment. Because it took so much time I changed my mind on the camo style and now I have white terminators fighting alongside black Tactical Marines ...
Podstawki tak jak przy Dark Eldarach w stylistyce miejskiej, poza latarniami dorzuciłem np ławeczkę gdyby się któryś z wojaków zmęczył. Sprawdziłem też patent na latarnie "parkowe" wykonane z zszywaczy zamiast igły
Bases as with the Dark Eldar are city themed, besides lanterns I threw in a small bench for the guys to sit down when they get tired. I also tried out a new "park" lantern type made from a staple rather than a needle.
Ponieważ terminatorów często wspieram ulepszeniem w postaci jakiejś "osobowości" jedna z podstawek ma we wzniesieniu zamontowany magnes a same osobowości metalowe podstawki.
Since I often support my Terminators with a character upgrade one of the bases has a magnet in it while the additional characters have metal bases.
Wersja podstawowa.
Base version.
Wersja z kapelanem.
Chaplain version.
Wersja z dowódcą.
Commander version.
Widok z góry.
Top view.
Malowanie:
- Biały podkład Vallejo White
- Czarny wash GW Nuln Oil
- Białe rozjaśnienia Vallejo White
- Czerwone dodatki GW Blood Red
- Czarne boltery i power fisty Vallejo Black
- Podstawka to Vallejo Stonewall grey i Nuln oil GW
How to paint:
Jak ci się podobają moi biali Terminatorzy?
How do you like my white Terminators?









