Latest field reports

Mordheim/Warheim Dark Elf

Moja banda do Warheima/Mordheima powiększa się i aktualnie liczy już 8 osobników!

My Warheim/Mordheim warband increases its numbers and is currently 8 elf strong!

Oto najnowsze zdobycze malarskie (wszystkie malowane tym schematem):

Here are my latest painted minis (all painted with this schema):





A tutaj kilka ujęć całej grupy.

And here is a picture of the entire group.



Jeśli chodzi o Warheim to potrzebuję jeszcze co najmniej jednego niewolnika, jeśli mowa o Mordheim to nie mam pojęcia co jeszcze by mi się mogło przydać.

When it comes to Warheim I know I need to paint at least one more slave model, as for Mordheim I have no idea what else could I need.

Na warsztacie jest jeszcze jedna Panna z biczem aka Beastmaster ale widząc jak brzydko wyszła skóra czarodziejki daje sobie na wstrzymanie aby jej też nie popsuć.

In the workshop I still have one more lady with a whip aka Beastmaster, however looking at terrible sorceress skin paint job I will put her on hold for some time not to destroy her.