Epic Armageddon Reaver Titan

After using it in 3 battles and deciding that it's not quite the titan for me I finally painted my Reaver (at least to a point when it's not a shame to put it on the table).

Po rozegraniu 3 bitew i stwierdzeniu że ten typ tytana nie do końca mi pasuje skończyłem go malować (a przynajmniej osiągnąłem punkt w którym mogę go śmiało postawić na stole).

The acrylic transparent base was made by Reycast. I am going to use only transparent bases from now on!

Akrylowa podstawka jest dziełem Reycast. Na swoich tytanach będę stosował tylko takie!






While building it I decided to have a little fun with magnets, by using them I am able to take the titan apart for transport and/or storage :)

Przy okazji jego budowy postanowiłem pobawić się magnesami dzięki ich zastosowaniu mogę go rozłożyć na części pierwsze ;)


How to Paint: 
  • Base: Vallejo German Grey, 
  • drybrush Vallejo Stonewall grey,
  • drybrush Vallejo Medium sea grey,
  • highlight white,
  • metal: GW Warplock Bronze, drybrush Retributor Armour, drybrush Vallejo Gunmetal metal,
  • red is Vallejo Flat red.
  • cables: Vallejo Prussian blue


Comments