Imperial Guard Chimeras


Disclaimer: The models shown here were printed on an older printer than the one that I have now, that's why they can look not as good as the ones that I previously showed you.

Disclaimer: Modele drukowane były na innej drukarce niż ta którą teraz dysponuję dlatego mogę wyglądać gorzej niż to co ostatnio pokazywałem 


One of my latest reinforcements for my Imperial Guard, I believed 10 would be enough but it seems that I need 4 more.
Painted using my previously published how to.

Jeden z najnowszych nabytków mojej Gwardii Imperialnej, myślałem, że 10 sztuk będzie wystarczającą ilością ale szybko okazało się, że potrzebuję jeszcze 4. 
Malowane zgodnie z publikowanym wcześniej poradnikiem.


As soon as I manufacture the missing 4 vehicles, I will add some unit markings to them.

Gdy tylko wyprodukuję brakujące 4 pojazdy dorobię im znakowania oddziałów.



Comments