Battletech Vulture

For my entire life, I thought that the Vulture from the intro to Mechwarrior 4 was yellow and I wanted to have one. When I got my 3D printer I knew I had to print one and paint him (and I did somewhere along June 2019!).

Przez całe życie sądziłem, że Vulture z intra do Mechwarriora 4 jest żółty i chciałem go mieć! Gdy kupiłem drukarkę 3D wiedziałem, że to tylko kwestia czasu zanim go zrobię ( i gdzieś w okolicach kwietnia 2019 zrobiłem to!).

Recently Piotr showed me that the Vulture actually should be green but I will not let such minor things like reality destroy my dreams ;)

Niedawno Piotr udowodnił mi, że ten Vulture jest tak na prawdę zielony, ale nie pozwolę aby taka drobnostka jak rzeczywistość stanęła na drodze moich marzeń ;)

In other words, I would like to present to you (after over a half year delay) my Vulture!

Bez zbędnego przedłużania ( po ponad półrocznej obsuwie ) oto mój Vulture!






I know it could use some more cleanup and that the print could be a bit better if I did it now (much better!), but I still like it enough to actually play it!

Wiem, że mógłbym go nieco bardziej oczyścić i w zasadzie to lepiej wydrukować  gdybym to robił teraz (zdecydowanie lepiej!), ale lubię go mimo jego niedociągnięć!

Comments