Gaslands #7 Death Race


The only Gaslands game I played in 2019 was the game that I organized by meself. A 50 can 3 player Deathrace (had to bring one player from ~100km to play due to lack of interest).


The start is a total massacre!


People go up in smoke, bash and ram one another in every possible way!



In the end, only a few cars are left "alive".


I have to say that this way is the most common I've seen death race start and to be honest I don't like that pretty much. It heavily favours the "melee" teams and leaves little room for an actual race with more than a few participants.







Weapons hot and I start with dropping glue on the entire gate to slow my opponents down



While they are getting bogged down I speed away to the next gate



The modelling photo was not intentional, I just love when stuff like that just happens on the table!



One car follows the other one goes for a head to head ram!


Tight manoeuvres around some hard obstacles


To stir the pot just a little bit more I respawn Red Ram


Its first move is a medium ending with a slide


Black blaze goes for the finish line while Red ram is going in the opposite direction.



Black Blaze crosses the finish line! Victory is mine!


Łódź 2019.05.26

Comments