15mm Scientists

As you probably already saw on my video battle reports on Perilous Tales (if not you can check them out here) or the 2020 model summary I painted up some 15mm Scientists to go as my Mad Doctor and his lab assistants. 

The miniatures are from Oddział Ósmy and are packed with very nice detail that makes the mini almost paint themselves!

I started using transparent bases to better match the underlying texture, the "natural" base of the miniature is left black to mimic a shadow. The Oddział Ósmy are metal minis made from very tough metal. I found that removing their normal base is almost impossible without damaging the miniature (learned that the hard way!).

These are done without pin washes to keep them as bright as possible, might change that in the future.






Here are some in action shots from the game that I played.




Comments