Solaris VII mini convention number 8

After a few years of absence, I attended the Solaris mini-convention. A very nice change in comparison to Pyrkon which I think I already wrote about

Treat this post as more of a photo dump since I was mostly focused on playing games and talking with friends I did not see for a long time!



Demoed at least 5 Full Spectrum Dominance Games ( I think more but don't really remember)





The newly painted units did quite a good job!





Played some Battletech card games. Not great, not terrible. Not my cup of tea. Although I have to admit, some of the flavor text is really good!









Played some OPR in 15mm

Into demo games 750
Bigger battle 1750












And even more FSD




And at the end Sold my FSD terrain...
It was not planned, but I wanted to do that to make room for better terrains ahead! 
I just hope they will be used and see many new battles!





Comments